Hydroponic Growing System Self-Watering Deep Water Culture Bubbler Kit # 4-6
- Complete growing kit, even includes starter packs of nutrients & grow mediums to get you started! Just add sunshine.
- Self-watering ~ Oxygenated, nutrient-rich water is constantly provided in a slow drip to each plant by drippers. The roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot and constantly watered with and bathe in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle.
- Oxygenation ~ Provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water that circulates below the plants for the best results and minimal effort. This oxygenation helps increase plant growth and speeds plant development. Plants can grow faster and larger in a DWC Hydroponic system compared with soil grown plants.
- Water level indicator ~ Helps maintain the proper water level in the reservoir without lifting or removing the lid. The blue color helps inhibit algae growth.
- Deep Water Culture ~ The roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot(s). The roots bathe in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle.; which increases yield and reduces grow time.
Details: This SELF-WATERING kit includes: Customized reservoir and lid, six 3.75″ net cups, Aeration kit (3.2L air pump, small cylinder air stone, airline), TopFeed, water circulation/watering kit (160 gph water pump, water lines, drippers), Starter Kits of Grow Mediums and Premium Nutrients, Instructions and Manufacturer’s Warranty. Dimensions: 16.38″L x 12.31″W x 7.44″H. PLEASE NOTE: The weight of this system when fully operational could exceed 30 pounds! This is a DWC hydroponic system where nutrient-rich water is constantly provided and the roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot and constantly bathe in nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle. The growth rate on a hydroponic plant is 30-50 percent faster than a soil plant, grown under the same conditions and the yield of the hydroponically grown plant is also greater. Hydroponic plants have fewer problems with bug infestations, fungi and disease so fewer or no pesticides are used on the plants.